[NEohioPAL] PAID choreographer Call

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 18:13:51 PDT 2023

Cleveland Dance Project is seeking choreographers for our Season 12
showcase! We welcome all styles of dance for our showcase, seeking to
create the most diverse show we can. Dances must be under 4 minutes long.
Choreographers must hold weekly 90 minute rehearsals consisting of 20-30
minutes warm up/technique and 60 minutes of rehearsal.

Choreographers are compensated hourly for rehearsal time, provided with a
small costume budget, and given professional videos & photos from the
performance. Rehearsal space is provided at CDP's studio in Independence.
Dances are cast with adult dancers who show up to open auditions, broken
down by level from beginner to professional. Pieces are showcased on Dec 2
at Berea-Midpark High School to an audience of ~1000.  Choreographers are
also compensated with 50% off CDP tuition if they choose to perform in
other pieces, and access to discounted CDP studio space rental rates.

Applications are at www.clevelanddanceproject.com/choreoapp and are due by
7/29 at 11:59pm. Questions can be directed to
clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project