[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - Hunchback of Notre Dame by Mighty Goliath Productions (MGP)

Mighty Goliath mightygoliathproductions at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:51:50 PDT 2023

*MGP will be celebrating it's 65th anniversary with the production of*
*The Hunchback of Notre Dame February 2, 3, 4, 10 & 11, 2024*

*What:  Cast/Ensemble Group Auditions*
*When: Sunday, August 13th at 1pm and Monday, August 14th at 6pm*
*Where: St. Joseph Catholic Church Parish Center, 32946 Electric Blvd, *
*Avon Lake, OH 44012 in the Auxiliary Gym*

Mighty Goliath Productions (MGP) is a non-profit community theater steeped
in a tradition of volunteers, service, family and fun. All participants, be
it production staff, actors, musicians, or stage crafters volunteer their
time and talent to bring joy to the community and raise funds for the Avon
Lake Performing Arts Programs.

MGP holds a non-traditional community theater rehearsal schedule, typically
holding auditions in August and beginning full cast rehearsals in
September/October and only on Friday evenings. Additional rehearsals may be
scheduled on Sundays if needed.

Please visit our website at (click here)
<https://www.mightygoliath.com/current-productions> to view more
information about the auditions, sign up and learn about who we are.

Please feel free to reach out to us at mightygoliathproductions at gmail.com if
you have any questions regarding our traditions, show season or production
requirements.

We thank you in advance for your interest and look forward to seeing you
at auditions!

Kind regards,
Catherine Reeves Geib
*President, MGP Board of Directors*