[NEohioPAL] PMTM Agency is looking for children for paid bookings for the upcoming fall/going

stephen stephen at pmtm.com
Wed Jul 26 16:18:57 PDT 2023

PMTM Agency is looking for children for paid bookings for the upcoming fall/going back-to-school season!

We have opened our children's division and are currently looking for kids from one year to eleven years old (ages 1 - 11)!

We have clients actively looking for children for paid bookings! Some of our clients are DICKS's Sporting Goods, Step2, Joann Stores, Target, Meijers, Little Tikes, and so many more!

Does your child love to have their picture taken, have a super outgoing personality, or like to sing, dance, or participate in sports/activities?

If yes, then click the link below to submit their information now!

https://www.pmtm.com/little-ones<https://www.pmtm.com/little-ones?fbclid=IwAR1NwFohV1YSREGZN-M_xZ5yrVzeXtWAFwS27UB4qh_WmkHmidjIbECyFnY>