[NEohioPAL] HIRING!!! Acro Instructor

Heather Dennen heatherdennen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 12:30:18 PDT 2023

Join our growing CAS Dance Family! The BW Community Arts School seeks an
experienced acro dance instructor to add to their existing class schedule.
Ideal candidates will have an acro certification, experience in a classroom
setting, or a combination of significant professional experience and
education.

CAS Dance instructors can expect competitive pay, timely and thorough
communication, flexible time off options, professional development
opportunities, and more, in a fun energetic environment that prioritizes
individual goals and achievements.

CAS Dance Instructors are energetic, engaging, and foster strong
relationships with CAS students. CAS acro classes occur Monday and
Wednesday evenings. This position focuses on instructing students ages
6-18. Priority will be given to instructors who can commit to both
evenings, but one evening will be considered for the right candidate.

*Start Date: *September 11, 2023

*Qualifications:*

·       Certified dance instructor, possess a degree in dance, or possess
extensive relevant professional experience.

·       Acro certification (Acrobatic Arts preferred but not required).

·       Previous teaching experience with beginner through advanced levels
preferred.

·       Must pass a background check and commit to the values of Baldwin
Wallace University community.

*Our Dance Department: *

The Baldwin Wallace Community Arts School Dance Department trains young
dancers to have solid technical foundations, a passion for the arts,
positive self-expression, and confidence. Our professional approach ensures
each student receives comprehensive dance training in an environment that
supports personal achievement, discipline, friendship, teamwork, positive
attitude, creativity, kindness, and respect. The dance curriculum is
designed to train all ages, skillsets, and confidence levels to achieve
their greatest potential whether their goals are professional or personal
growth.

*About Baldwin Wallace Community Arts School: *

The Baldwin Wallace University Community Arts School provides arts
education to students of all ages, from early childhood through adult. Our
programs include classes, camps, and private lessons in instrumental and
vocal music, dance, theatre and visual art. We also offer continuing
education programs for professional music educators.

*Our Community: *

BW CAS strives to sustain a well-supported, communicative culture of
faculty. As a divisional school of the Conservatory of Music, we pride
ourselves in delivering excellence in teaching and instruction. Our faculty
recognize the abilities of all students and support them on their own
personal artistic exploration and growth. We highly encourage our faculty
and their students to become involved in the many opportunities available
through the Community Arts School, the Conservatory and the University as
they are able.

*To Apply: *

Submit a cover letter and résumé to Heather Dennen - Director of Dance,
Community Arts School via email hdennen at bw.edu . Position will remain open
until filled. We offer competitive pay based on experience.

*Baldwin Wallace University is an EEO/AA employer and educator. At BW, we
support and encourage diversity in a variety of forms. We value and
appreciate inclusive excellence in the classroom, within extracurricular
activities, and as we engage our community partners. Learn more at
Diversity Affairs - https://www.bw.edu/about/diversity/
<https://www.bw.edu/about/diversity/> *