[NEohioPAL] 80s Prom & Lip Sync Battle Friday

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 15:22:25 PDT 2023

Do you love the 80s? Dressing up? Lip syncing for a cash prize? Join
Cleveland Dance Project Company for an 80s prom & Lip Sync Battle this
Friday, August 18 from 7-11pm at the Foundry Concert Club in Lakewood for a
great time AND to support our mission of inspiring the community to move
for better physical & mental health!

All are welcome (over 21)! Put on your best 80s outfits (casual or formal)
to support our 501c3 dance and wellness company that provides life changing
mindful movement programming to the community, and educates dancers on
wellness tools for longevity. Our wellness partners include the Cleveland
Dance Project, The Gathering Place, and Laura's Home.

Tickets are $40 and cover 2 beer/well liquor drinks (or sodas for those
under 21), appetizers (with vegan options), a tax-deductible donation to
CDP Company, and an evening of performances, prizes, and community! The
evening will include an epic lip sync battle from up to 20
participants/groups (does not need to be music from the 80s), costume
contest to crown our best dressed Prom King & Queen, dancing (of course)
and raffle prizes! Get your tickets now!

https://secure.givelively.org/event/cleveland-dance-project-company/2023-annual-fundraiser/lip-sync-battle-80s-prom
OR
Venmo @cdpcompany

Questions? Send us an email at cdpcompany501c3 at gmail.com