[NEohioPAL] Back to Dance Open Houses at Dance Arts Friday, Saturday!

Dance Arts by Regina danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 06:02:54 PDT 2023

Dance Arts by Regina in Tremont and North Royalton invite you to join us
for our annual Open House event! Visit our beautiful studio spaces, meet
instructors, learn about our amazing programs and get all signed up for a
great season of dance!

Don’t miss this fun day - enjoy refreshments and browse our huge collection
of gently used dancewear! We have tons of leotards in all sizes and colors,
skirts and warm ups, and ballet and tap shoes!

*Tremont: Friday 5:00-8:00*

2431 W. 5th Street, Cleveland

*North Royalton: Saturday 12:00-3:00*

10670 Royalton Road, North Royalton