[NEohioPAL] Ensemble presents the Cleveland Premiere of LUNGS by Duncan Macmilllan

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Fri Aug 18 14:12:46 PDT 2023

*Ensemble Theatre* kicks off its 44th Season with the *Cleveland Premiere*
of* Duncan Macmillan's *powerful two hander
*LUNGS*
*Directed by Becca Moseley*

*F**eaturing the amazing talents of two local Cleveland actors ::*
*Katie Atkinson & Robert Grant III.  *

The world is getting hotter, there’s unrest overseas—the seas themselves
aren’t very calm—and one couple is thinking about having a child. *Lungs*
is a smart and funny drama that follows a couple through the surprising
life cycle of their relationship, as they grapple with questions of family
and change, hope, betrayal, happenstance, and the terrible pain that you
can only cause the people you love.

*“Duncan Macmillan’s distinctive, off-kilter love story is brutally honest,
funny, edgy and current. It gives voice to a generation for whom
uncertainty is a way of life through two flawed, but deeply human, people
who you don’t always like, but start to feel you might love… bravely
written, startlingly structured…” -Guardian (UK).*

Sept 8th - Sept11th, 2023.
In our new location in South Euclid!
*Notre Dame College** :: Administration Building :: **Performing Arts
Center*
4545 College Rd. :: South Euclid, OH 44121

**Opening Night reception (9/8) Catered by The Little Grapevine!!*
Visit:* https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/lungs
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/lungs>* for more information!
*Run Time* :: Approximately 80mins. No intermission.
*Content Advisory:* This production contains *strong language* and *themes*

*$15-$35*. *Fridays & Saturdays* @7:30pm. *Sundays* @2:00pm.
*Pay What You Can Sunday 9/8, 9/17 & 9/24.*

*For Tickets* :: 216-321-2930 :: tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
*Online*: * https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/lungs
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/lungs>*

*Here is a link to DIRECTIONS to our new location
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/contact/directions>.*
Please do not hesitate to call or email if you have any questions.

* *Please note we are not in the Regina Auditorium.  *

*We are so thankful for Notre Dame College and our supporters throughout
Northeast Ohio! Join the Ensemble today!*
*We look forward to seeing you in our audience! *
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>*