[NEohioPAL] Time Slots Still Available for THE WIZARD OF OZ Auditions at Theatre Agape!

Sarah Lynne Bailey snicholas9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 19:05:08 PDT 2023

What does home mean to you? What does it mean to your friend; your
neighbor; the ice cream man? Let's find out together!

This production will be unlike any version of The Wizard of Oz you’ve seen,
while maintaining all the characters, songs, and story of the beloved 1939
movie classic. Dorothy is just trying to get the heck outta Oz and we want
you to be a part of it.

Directed by Sarah Lynne Bailey and Kevin Cline

Music directed by Lisa Hirzel

Choreographed by Gabbi Capello

Costumed by Amy Lence

SHOW DATES:  November 3 - 12

Theatre Agápe is committed to creating a unique vision of the Wizard of Oz,
with a cast as individualized as the story. ALL ROLES  are open to any
gender presentation, color, nationality, sexuality, or physical ability.
Your pronouns will be respected. If you need special assistance with your
audition, please email and let us know.

A list of characters will be placed on the website very soon. Let us know
if there is a character you're really interested in!

AUDITIONS (for main parts)

WHEN- Sunday, August 20

6:30pm-9pm

WHERE- Disciples Christian Church 3663 Mayfield Road, Cleveland Heights
44121

HOW- To audition in person, please sign up for a spot on our website at
www.theatreagape.org.

WHAT- Come prepared to sing and tell us a quick story or joke. Please bring
a copy of your resume and headshot if you have them. We will have an
accompanist. Because this show is for anyone, we will also have a bluetooth
speaker if you bring your own track, or you can sing something like “Row
Row Row Your Boat.” We don’t care. We just want you to feel relaxed, safe,
and confident. We may have you read a side for us, and possibly sing a
section of a song from the show.

CAN’T ATTEND AN AUDITION- Submit a video audition to
theatre.agape21 at gmail.com Videos must be received by August 21st. We
recommend uploading the video to a YouTube account and then emailing the
link.

DON’T WANT TO AUDITION, BUT WANT TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING UNIQUE? No
problem! We have places for everyone in this show, either onstage in the
ensemble, or if you would like, the Tech Theatre side of things (working on
sets, costumes, props). Please fill out the participation form on our
website.

If you have any questions at all, please email theatre.agape21 at gmail.com or
kevinclinewoz at gmail.com.

We look forward to seeing you thrive onstage!

*Sarah Lynne Bailey*

*Theatre Agápe*