[NEohioPAL] Extras

Ladii alifetimeoflovemovie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 09:49:59 PDT 2023

Ladii Productions LLC, is looking for 50-100 extras from the age of 18-60, males and females. For upcoming short film, A Lifetime of Love. Filming will begin September 16th at 9am to 2pm. In NEOhio.

Youth Filmmakers Academy

13535 Detroit Ave. Unit 6. Lakewood, Ohio.

Please email me and send your name, phone number, email address and age.

I will respond to you via email and text message you back to give you further information as far as which scenes and filming date, what to wear etc.

Please come camera ready.
Ladii

Sent from my iPhone