[NEohioPAL] Heights Music Hop: Call for Volunteers!

Kasia Bufford kbufford at futureheights.org
Mon Sep 11 11:32:13 PDT 2023

HEIGHTS MUSIC HOP RETURNS!

The Heights Music Hop is returning for its 10-year anniversary Saturday, September 23, 2023.  This year's Hop will take place at two locations: Noble Gardeners' Market @ Roanoke Noble Gardens 10a-12p, and the Cedar Lee Business District 6p-10p.

Heights Music Hop, an initiative of FutureHeights, is a multi-venue, annual event using music as the vehicle to help build community for Cleveland Heights residents, congregate attendees in our beloved business districts, and raise awareness of the Heights as a destination for those living outside the community.

We are currently seeking volunteers to provide Venue Support to the various participating businesses.  You can find out more information here and sign up: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfExsns5ms_lHX-KAYrDr08r4eF16_n2Vq1p0_n4lq3Aw7ryg/viewform

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding volunteering, please reach out to Volunteer Coordinator Brenda Bailey at bbailey at futureheights.org

If you can't volunteer, we still hope to see you at the Hop!

Find us on social media @heightsmusichop

Kasia Bufford | Heights Music Hop Manager

kbufford at futureheights.org

216-320-1423 ext. 105 | 216-701-1245 mobile

2843 Washington Blvd.
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118