[NEohioPAL] FREE READING of THE PROSPECT OF EQUALITY

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Thu Sep 14 11:24:13 PDT 2023

*Ensemble Theatre* continues its 44th Season with the FREE FIRST READING of
*THE PROSPECT OF EQUALITY *
A *World Premiere Commission* by* Rachel Zake!*

*F*
*eaturing the amazing talents of some amazing local Cleveland actors ::*Laura
Perrotta Ford*, Erin Moran, Brian Zoldessy*, Zach Palumbo, Dennis Bunch,
Samantha Cocco, Claudia Zalevksy, & Dan Zalevsky.

A young girl loses her mother as she stands on the precipice of adulthood.
A visitor arrives who brings hope and, all at once, an event that should
shatter her stands to make her stronger. Young Ruth takes advice from an
older version of herself helping to guide her as she changes the world. *The
Prospect of Equality *presents Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s story as we would
often wish to see our own, with advice from our older selves, telling us
that the fight ahead will truly one day be worth the struggle.
* World Premiere NEW Play!

Sept 18th, 2023 @7:00pm.
In our new location in South Euclid!
*Notre Dame College** :: Administration Building :: **Performing Arts
Center*
4545 College Rd. :: South Euclid, OH 44121

*Run Time* :: Approximately 2 hours. There will be one 10 minute
intermission.
*Content Advisory:* This production contains *strong language* and *themes.*
There will be a link provided post show for audience FEEDBACK!
Be a part of the NEW PLAY PROCESS!!

*For Tickets* :: 216-321-2930 ::
*CLICK HERE to get your FREE TICKETS ONLINE
<https://www.simpletix.com/e/free-reading-of-the-prospect-of-equality-tickets-143936>*.
Seating is limited.

*Here is a link to DIRECTIONS to our new location
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/contact/directions>.*
Please do not hesitate to call or email if you have any questions.

* *Please note we are not in the Regina Auditorium.  *

*We are so thankful for Notre Dame College and our supporters throughout
Northeast Ohio! Join the Ensemble today!*
*We look forward to seeing you in our audience! *
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>*