[NEohioPAL] The Last Five Years at NEAR WEST THEATRE

Michael Stein mstein0001 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 19:45:22 PDT 2023

"You and you and nothing but you..."

This is a bittersweet, intense, and intimate tale of a brief relationship between two artists. Featured in the round, for the first time in our Blackbox Theatre, we take a deeper look at this classic contemporary musical theater piece that will challenge how we individually process love, trauma, and rejection. With music and lyrics by Tony Award winner, Jason Robert Brown, this musical continues to captivate audiences around the world.

The Last Five Years is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.MTI.shows.

THIS SHOW CONTAINS MATURE THEMES RELATED TO SEXUALITY AND GENDER, INFERRED STRONG LANGUAGE AND INNUENDO, SUGGESTIVE DEPICTIONS OF INTIMATE ACTS, AND SOME VIOLENCE.
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Fall Blackbox Production, Recommended for Ages 16 & up

Main Stage | Run Time: 90 minutes, No intermission.

Pay What You Choose / $20 Standard Ticket Price

Michael Stein