[NEohioPAL] Looking for Videographers, Editors, Sound Engineers, Boom Mic Operators, and Actors

Seppy Sky septemberstanton32 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 04:27:22 PDT 2023

Hello,

My name is September Stanton. I am a local writer, director, and actor in
Cleveland, Ohio. I recently started up a film production company and I am
wanting to ensemble a team of people who have the same vision and desire
toward wholesome content creating shorts and feature films and online
shows.

I am a Christian that is trying to create more of a viable market for these
types of content to be brought to the mass public. Here is the catch: I
need a team of people who are desirous to do something more than stick to
the status quo. Who sees that people need hope are willing to put in the
time and effort to create more avenues for these types of projects. I need
help though I have little money but I do have some equipment. I have
stories written but no team. My goal is establish revenue and to give a
percentage of the company to each team member.

I know this sounds ridiculous to try to hire people with no money but
'faith without works is dead.'-James 2:20 So, I'm taking a GIGANTIC LEAP OF
FAITH here. You don't have to be the best, you don't have to be the most
polished and pristine but you do have to want to work hard and show up
because I will show up everyday for us. You can be a freshman in college,
you can be a person who has always wanted to do something like this, or you
can be a person who loves this as a hobby. I am just looking for people who
have the heart to commit and follow through.

Thank you for reading this and you have gotten this far to the end of the
email than I believe you are meant to apply for the positions of:

Videographer
Editor
Actor
Sound Engineers
Boom Mic Operator

Send your information to SeptemberStanton32 at gmail.com and I will respond
Asap. Again Thank you God Speed and God Bless!!