[NEohioPAL] Award-Winning NEO Cover Band Looking for Dynamic Lead Singer

Greg Wereb greg_wereb at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 09:38:50 PDT 2023

Billy Likes Soda (www.facebook.com/BillyLikesSodaCLE) is a super high-energy, charismatic Cleveland-area cover bandthat plays rock & party music from the 70s-20s, across all genres -- rock,pop, alternative, country, boy band, rap, and more. Looking for a dynamic and energetic male singer between the ages of 18-45 for a schedule of anywhere from 75-100 well-paying shows a year.
Band has been around since2013, has played 800+ shows at 150+ venues across northern Ohio. FB page has more than 6500 FB Likes -- morethan any band 10 years or younger in northern Ohio except for two. We bringcostumes (for us AND the audience to wear), a rotation of life-sized celebritycardboard cutouts that people get a kick out of taking pictures with, and weunveil pictures of birthday-engagement-anniversary celebrants on our kick drumto their unknowing surprise.
We've also won several awards in the last 5 years(see below). You can see tons of videos, pictures and a 10-year show archive at www.facebook.com/BillyLikesSodaCLE

|  |
Log into Facebook

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

 Let me knowif you have any questions. Thanks!
GregDrummerBilly Likes SodaClevelandMagazine Best Cover Band 2018Cleveland Scene Magazine Best Cover Band 2019Runner-Up & 2021 4th PlaceCityVoter Cleveland Hotlist Best Band 2020 Runner-UpCleveland Music Awards Best Cover/Tribute Band 2022 Finalist