[NEohioPAL] SEEKING Youth Actor for local SAG short film!

Jennifer Ruth jenniferruthact at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 07:00:50 PDT 2023

SEEKING Youth Actor for local SAG short film!
* Age range 8-11
* Open ethnicity, open to all genders
I'm seeking a young actor for a role in my next short film, "Ray." Previous
acting/on-set experience a big plus. It will be shot in the Youngstown, OH
area and is PAID but actor must be local hire (no travel or lodging
provided). Shoot is the weekend of Nov 3-5 and actor will be needed for 1-2
half days. MUST have parent/guardian on set.
We are filming under the SAG Micro Budget agreement (allowable under the
strike) but role is open to non-union & union.
Please send headshot/resume and reel (if available) to me at
jenniferruthact at gmail.com
Learn more about the film here: https://igg.me/at/rayshortfilm
<https://igg.me/at/rayshortfilm?fbclid=IwAR2YykDMzuD51r9DxzvgeiRHf_niDR57coRErHiApAoprFMMK98l4YCW06M>

Jennifer Ruth (she/her)