[NEohioPAL] The Singers' Club of Cleveland Presents "The Music We Sing"

Kira McGirr kmcgirr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 07:00:00 PDT 2023

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2023 AT 7:00PM
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF GREATER CLEVELAND
3630 FAIRMOUNT BLVD.
CLEVELAND, OH 44118

Discover the essence of vocal expression through *The Music We Sing.* This
dynamic repertoire will resonate with each listener, taking you on a
musical journey of hope, faith, love, and joy.

Tickets to *The Music We Sing* are required, and available free or for $10,
at https://www.singersclub.org/upcoming-events. If able, when ordering your
tickets, please consider supporting the club by using the $10 pricing
option. You may also purchase tickets by calling our voicemail at (216)
556-4405. Please leave a message, and your call will be returned.