[NEohioPAL] Your Ticket for the 10-30, 7pm Performance of "Our Lady of Common Sorrows" Get's You Into our Market Monday Pop-Up!

Kim Furganson kfurganson at cptonline.org
Sun Oct 29 13:50:03 PDT 2023

Cleveland Public Theatre
presents
Our Lady of Common Sorrows<https://www.cptonline.org/performances/seasons/2023-2024/our-lady-of-common-sorrows/>
Written and Directed by Jaiie Dayo Aliya
Through - November 4, 2023

Cleveland Public Theatre (CPT) presents the highly anticipated World Premiere of Our Lady of Common Sorrows by Jaiie Dayo Aliya. Audiences have said that the play is "Thought-provoking", "Keeps you in your seat," is "Deep and relatable." Click the following link to learn more of what they had to say Cleveland Public Theatre (@cptcle) * Instagram photos and videos<https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy6eg3epPLY/>

About Our Lady of Common Sorrows
Everyone has their idea about how 15-year-old honor student Indigo got pregnant, until the "psychic" customer of her aunt's drug-dealing boyfriend has a vision that Indigo's going to give birth to the next messiah.
Featuring: Dar'Jon Bentley, Isaiah Betts, Cristal Christian, Lashawn Little, Royce The Voice Ruffin, Amy Spencer, Kynnedy, Ashley Aquilla.
Content Warning: Our Lady of Common Sorrows contains strong language, mentions question of a sexual assault of a minor, suicide and depictions of substance abuse.  For details or additional content, please contact the Box Office at 216.631.2727 x501 or by emailing boxoffice at cptonline.org<mailto:boxoffice at cptonline.org>.
Every Ticket is Choose What You Pay<https://www.cptonline.org/uncategorized/cleveland-public-theatre-announces-expanded-choose-what-you-pay-ticketing-practice/> starting at $1 and will be offered online, over the phone, and at the Box Office. The play is performed in CPT's James Levin Theatre at Cleveland located at 6415 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44102, in the heart of the Gordon Square Arts District.  Free parking is located within walking distance to the theater.

Market Monday is a new Cleveland Public Theatre initiative for small business owners who are invited to showcase their businesses as part of a pop-up market that will occur one hour prior to the start of our scheduled Monday night performance of Our Lady of Common Sorrows. Your ticket to the play admits you into the market scheduled from 6pm to 7pm, October 30, 2023!

The Line-up of Vendors for tomorrow's Market Monday (10/30/23) are the following:
Natural Pretty Hair is an all-natural, handmade, non-toxic, cruelty-free hair and skin care company that believes in the power of natural ingredients to achieve hair and skin care goals. Our products range from natural shampoos, conditioners, hair oils, hair butters, body butters, beard products, bath teas and hair accessories. Learn more at www.naturalprettyhair.com<https://mail-cptonline.org/4W7A-LBQ7-72G74O-K11KY-1/c.aspx>

Self Remedy sells daily reminders of taking self-care and mental wellness as a priority through journals, affirmation cards, stickers, mugs, dad hats, lapel pins and more. www.selfremedy.co<https://mail-cptonline.org/4W7A-LBQ7-72G74O-K11D6-1/c.aspx>.

All Kreative Genres is a handmade craft store that specializes in one-of-a-kind items not found anywhere else! www.allkreativeprints.com<https://mail-cptonline.org/4W7A-LBQ7-72G74O-K11D7-1/c.aspx>

Lacy Talley, artist, and graphic designer, offers a diverse range of products that blend art and inspiration! Her collection includes prints (including frames) to enhance your space with beauty and positivity. You can also find trays and stickers for everyday self-expression. Plus, don't miss the chance to purchase a ticket to attend Lacy's "I AM Affirmation" Laced N Paint classes. Discover the awesome impact of I AM affirmations as you unleash your inner artist and immerse yourself in a supportive and uplifting environment. Fall Series starting on October 13, 7pm-10pm 2023! www.talleymarxxandco.com<https://mail-cptonline.org/4W7A-LBQ7-72G74O-K11D8-1/c.aspx>