[NEohioPAL] Local, Full Sets, props, pieces and parts for Rent

Jill Koslen-Freireich jillfrei521 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 10:10:38 PST 2023

The One Of A KIND theater company has 25 years worth of Full Sets, Props,
and many select Set Pieces for rent.  When the Beachwood Community Theater
was abruptly shut down we collected all that we could carry and store to
assist other local Theaters in their ventures.
Listed below is a brief description of our inventory.
Renting an existing set will save you the costs of lumber, paint, scenic
artist, etc.
We currently have sets/pieces for:

Annie
Aladdin
Beautify and The Beast
Your a Good Man Charlie Brown
Into The Woods
The Little Mermaid
Matilda
Mary Poppins
Oliver
Peter Pan
Seussical
And Many others . . .

Contact JIll Koslen-Freireich for more info