[NEohioPAL] Models PAID Opportunity_Tomorrow

colekornell at yahoo.com colekornell at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 13:08:54 PST 2023

Creative Governmental Outreach is a creative media agency for government offices & election campaigns.

We are looking for 2-3 models/actors ASAP to work on Election Day tomorrow. You need to hand out pens and candy to voters from 9am - 2pm. You may also where our client's (the candidate's) campaign shirt. This is for a Mayoral campaign. It's a great way to be involved and have some fun.

Pay:$30/hr or whole day = $175
How to Submit:
Send your headshot/pictures, resume, and availability to ckornell at cgoworks.com
Location:Hiram, OH (will give you exact details upon submitting)
Time:9am - 2pm
Some will have an issue with politics in general. If it is too much of a concern to handout pens and candy, do not bother submitting.
We will hire this quickly, so submit ASAP if you want to be considered.
Thank you!
- Cole Creative Governmental Outreach LLC
ckornell at cgoworks.comhttp://www.cgoworks.com