[NEohioPAL] Seeking Kid and Teen Actors & Models

Cleveland Kidz Casting clevelandkidzcasting at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:26:52 PST 2023

Cleveland Kidz Casting has opened a new office in Lakewood. We are the only
casting agency in the region specifically focused on the needs of kids and
teens already working or wanting to break into the acting business.

In addition to casting and representation we offer other services, such as
audition prep, headshots, acting classes and more.

If you know of a kid or teen who’s got what it takes we are accepting open
enrollments now through the end of November. Visit
www.clevelandkidzcasting.com to submit.