[NEohioPAL] Talespinner Children's Theatre Presents Chicken Story Time!

Heather Utsler-Smith admin at talespinnercle.org
Wed Nov 8 14:29:50 PST 2023

Talespinner Children's Theatre presents Chicken Story Time: a play for our
youngest audiences ages 18 months through 5 years! This participatory play
will have your little one singing, dancing, and playing along. Why did the
chicken cross the road? To get to story time at the library, of course! The
children like the chicken, the chicken likes the children, and everyone
loves story time. So it's no surprise that more children (and more
chickens!) get in on the fun until there are more kids and critters than
the librarian knows what to do with. Luckily, with some help, the librarian
comes up with a creative solution, and we all get to experience the joy of
a great book!

Friday November 10th at 11:30 am, 2:00 pm, and 3:00 pm
Saturday November 11th at 9:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 3:00 pm
Sunday, November 12th at 10:00 am, 11:30 am, and 3:00 pm

All tickets Pay-What-You-Choose. Seats are limited so all children can have
an engaging experience, reserve yours today at talespinnercle.org/tickets

Performances at Talespinner Children's Theatre at 78th Street Studios
1305 W 80th St, ste 214
Cleveland, OH 44102
Know-Before-You-Go Guide available at talespinnercle.org

To see some footage from the show, visit our facebook page at
facebook.com/TCT4Kids

--
Heather Utsler-Smith
*She/Her/Hers*

78th St. Studios | 1305 W 80th St., Ste 214, Cleveland, OH 44102 |
talespinnercle.org