[NEohioPAL] FINAL WEEKEND for Theatre Agape’s Wizard of Oz!

Sarah Lynne Bailey snicholas9 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:58:38 PST 2023

The Wizard of Oz:

Theatre Agape's Inclusive and Adaptive Theatre Experience!

The Wizard of Oz as you’ve never seen it before!

Theatre Agápe is putting their service where their art is! The timeless
classic The Wizard of Oz is being presented as an Inclusive and Adaptive
production through a partnership with Cuyahoga County Board of
Developmental Disabilities and Rotary Club of Cleveland. We’d love to add
your company to our list of partners as we seek to build a sustainable,
inclusive, and adaptive experience for the benefit of ALL!

Follow the yellow brick road in this delightful stage adaptation of L.
Frank Baum’s beloved tale, featuring the iconic musical score from the MGM
film. The timeless journey of young Dorothy Gale's travels from Kansas to
the magical Land of Oz reminds audiences--old and new--that we are all
smarter, braver and more loving than we could have imagined!

Running November 3rd-5th and 10th-12th, performances are held at Disciples
Christian Church on Mayfield Road in Cleveland Heights.

All tickets are general admission and pay-what-you-like. All performances
are sensory-friendly and will offer a Sensory Break Room.

Curtain for Friday and Saturday performances is 7:30 with doors opening at
7:00.

Curtain for Sunday performances is 3:00 with doors opening at 2:30.

More information can be found at www.theatreagape.org.

Sarah Lynne Bailey
Executive Artistic Director
Theatre Agápe