[NEohioPAL] "Shakespeare in Hollywood" Lighting Designer at Ohio Shakespeare Festival

nancycates at ohioshakespeare.com nancycates at ohioshakespeare.com
Fri Nov 10 08:07:35 PST 2023

Ohio Shakespeare Festival is hiring an LD for our production of Ken Ludwig's farce "Shakespeare in Hollywood," to be presented in our indoor space at Greystone Hall in Akron.

Competitive fee paid.

Tech begins November 26, preview November 30, opening December 1, 2023.

Instruments are currently hung in standard positioning, and we traditionally refocus without having to rehang (excessively.)

Please contact director Nancy Cates at [ nancycates at ohioshakespeare.com ]( mailto:nancycates at ohioshakespeare.com ) with interest.