[NEohioPAL] BorderLight Festival seeks Ambassadors and Artists

Dale Heinen dale at borderlightcle.org
Fri Nov 24 07:03:12 PST 2023

BorderLight Seeks Ambassadors from Brooklyn, Stockyards, Hough, and Central neighborhoods

Are you passionate about the arts and community engagement? Are you well-connected with artists in Central, Hough, Brooklyn, or Stockyards? If your heart beats for creativity and you're eager to make a positive impact in Cleveland's vibrant arts scene, we have an exciting opportunity for you. We are searching for Neighborhood Ambassadors to help connect organizations and artists to the 2024 BorderLight Season! Earn a $1,000 stipend for contributing to Cleveland's vibrant arts scene and aiding with both the Fringe and International Theatre Festivals. Must be a resident of, live adjacent to, and/or have ongoing ties to one of our remaining target neighborhoods. Check eligibility & apply now: www.borderlightcle.org/work-with-us/<http://www.borderlightcle.org/work-with-us/>. Applications are rolling until filled. BorderLight thanks the Cleveland Foundation for their generous support of the Neighborhood Ambassador Program!
Call for Artists for the 2024 Fringe Festival is Now Open!
The BorderLight Fringe Festival is programmed through an open call for submissions. The Festival, which will take place July 24-27, 2024, welcomes work from established and emerging companies that are local, non-local, and international. To see a Sample Application, get more information, or apply, click here: https://www.borderlightcle.org/apply/. Applications close February 4.
We look forward to hearing from you!