[NEohioPAL] staged reading for play in development

acf1950 at aol.com acf1950 at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 20:21:35 PST 2023

I am in the playwrights group at Ensemble Theatre, and am having a staged reading of my play, tentatively titled 'What Happens Next' on Wednesday, December 13th at 7:00 at the South Euclid-Lyndhurst Public Library.  It is a play about A.I., human nature and our societal values.I am looking to cast 2 roles, a younger male and female in their 20's (early 30s will do for a staged reading).  The male role is a Wall Streeter, something of a player with women.  The female role is a flirtatious book editor.
Send your info to: acf1950 at aol.com