[NEohioPAL] BorderLight Artist Meetup 12/13 + 2024 Call for Artists

Dale Heinen dale at borderlightcle.org
Thu Dec 7 10:21:06 PST 2023

Dec. 13 @6pm: BorderLight Artist Meetup at Masthead Brewing Co.

Are you an artist eager to dive into the vibrant world of BorderLight Theatre Festival? We invite you to our Artist Meetup, a unique opportunity to connect with fellow creatives, share ideas, and have all your questions about the upcoming festival year answered. Build valuable relationships within the artistic community and be inspired by the collective energy of everyone in attendance. We hope to see you on 12/13! Free to attend, and the pizza's on us.
RSVP at our Facebook event page: https://fb.me/e/wHT2fnmKU
Call for Artists for the 2024 Fringe Festival is Open!
The BorderLight Fringe Festival is programmed through an open call for submissions. The Festival, which will take place July 24-27, 2024, welcomes work from established and emerging companies that are local, non-local, and international. To see a Sample Application, get more information, or apply, click here: https://www.borderlightcle.org/apply/. Applications close February 4. We look forward to hearing from you!