[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: "Lion King, Jr" Academy for Dramatic Arts-January 7th

Matthew J. Wilks mjw1987 at aol.com
Fri Dec 8 12:37:27 PST 2023

“Lion King Jr.” Auditions

Audition Date: Sunday January 7th 3-5, Call backs 5-6:30

Show Dates: April 19-21
Auditions. rehearsals and performances at: 23114 West Avenue

Olmsted Falls, OH 44138

For artist 4th-8th grade

Auditions for our spring kids show, Lion King, JR. are a little different from “normal” auditions. Our two hour audition slots include time to get to know one another, acting games, signing and dancing. All you have to do is come ready to move and have fun!

NOTE: Callbacks will happen directly after initial auditions from 5-6:30, please plan to stay unless you are released after auditions.
Production Fee: This show does have a $100 production fee which is due at our first rehearsal on January 14th, 3-7pm. Scholarships are available upon request. **Please complete a separate audition form for each artist**To sign up now click the link belowhttps://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0C4BACAC28A4FF2-46682180-lion
Show Description: Disney's The Lion King has captivated the imagination of audiences around the world, and now you have the opportunity to produce this one-of-a-kind musical in your community. Bring the African savanna to life on your stage with Simba, Rafiki and an unforgettable cast of characters as they journey from Pride Rock to the jungle and back again in this inspiring, coming-of-age tale.

The Lion King JR. features classic songs from the Broadway musical and animated feature film, including “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King,” “He Lives in You,” and “Hakuna Matata.”