[NEohioPAL] Free for all community event

Selena Awesome selena.vicario at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 09:33:30 PST 2023

Join Peter Rabbit Project and the Buy nothing near west side group for our
“free for all” event.

 Thursday December 14, 2023 from 4pm-8pm at Saint Paul’s community
gymnasium. (4427 Franklin Blvd)

Need costume items or props? Looking for some upcycled holiday gift items?
Everything is free! De-clutter your home by donating your useable home
items. Bring home new-to you items from what others have donated.  All are
welcome to participate.

Catch the @peterrabbitproject_cle house band “Rabbit & Dragon” Music after
5pm.

Note: this is a community event and is NOT religiously affiliated. We are
grateful to St. Paul’s for graciously lending us their space and helping us
to serve the community. All are welcome to participate. This is a safe
space for all; including LGBTQAIP+ people, people of all religions and non
-religions, people with disabilities, refugees, and all who support a
loving community.

It is wheelchair accessible. We will be providing kn95 respirators which we
ask that you wear indoors to protect our immunocompromised community
members.

Want to volunteer at this event? Use this link to sign up:
https://forms.gle/bJuTU5qH7iCTb1r49

Sincerely,
Selena Awesome Vicarío
(She/they)