[NEohioPAL] Looking to Hire Keyboard & Guitar Player - Walsh Jesuit High School

Matia, Vince MatiaV at walshjesuit.org
Tue Dec 12 08:42:15 PST 2023

Walsh Jesuit High School in Cuyahoga Falls is currently in search of a talented and dedicated Keyboard Player and Guitar Player to join our Show Choir Band for this upcoming competition season.

  *   Compensation: $1000
  *   Rehearsals: Our band is comprised of High School students and professionals. The group meets weekly on Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30 pm at Walsh Jesuit High School. The weekly rehearsals are not required as we understand that schedules may not allow it. Below are the required performance and dress rehearsal dates with the band and the choir.
  *   Competition Dress Rehearsal Dates:
     *   Jan 17th 6:00-7:30pm
     *   Jan 25th 5:00-6:00pm
     *   Feb 22nd 5:00-6:00pm
     *   Mar 1st 5:00-6:00pm
     *   Mar 14th 5:00-6:00pm
  *   Performance Dates:
     *   Jan 19th 7:00pm Show
     *   Jan 27th Performance time TBD
     *   Feb 3rd 5:00pm Show
     *   Feb 24th Performance time TBD
     *   Mar 2nd Performance time TBD
     *   Mar 16th Performance time TBD
  *   (the TBD performance times are competition days, the schedules for those aren't available to us, but will be communicated as soon as possible from the event organizers)

We understand the importance of accommodating various schedules, especially considering that our group includes high school students. Your flexibility and willingness to work with our students would be highly valued.

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact Vince Matia at Matiav at walshjesuit.org<mailto:Matiav at walshjesuit.org>

Best Regards,

Mr. Vince Matia '11
Walsh Jesuit High School