[NEohioPAL] Comedian Dan Brown Comes to Workshop Players.

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 09:59:39 PST 2023

*  Help us to ring in the new year with a lot of laughter a**s comedian Dan
Brown takes to our stage! *

*JANUARY 6  7:30  TICKETS  $18.50*

     Dan Brown delivers clean comedy that still has an edge. He combines
real-life observations and experiences into a performance that is honest
and insightful and that audiences can relate to.  Dan talks about life from
a "wannabe" superhero's point of view on having to grow up, plus family and
relationships, while maintaining honesty and truth.  He is a favorite at
comedy clubs and colleges ... and we are certain he will also be a favorite
at Workshop Players!  Come join the fun.

Tickets area available on our website (workshopplayers.org), or by calling
the box office at 440-634-0472.

https://danbrowncomedy.com/

--
Workshop Players Theatre