[NEohioPAL] Self-tape for female character Frequency

Seppy Sky septemberstanton32 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 14:11:09 PST 2024

We are still in search of a female actress to play the lead Kimberly. I
have attached the monologue below to self submit. Please email me your
Youtube unlisted link at septemberstanton32 at gmail.com. Again please make it
unlisted on Youtube. Also, send me a headshot and resume. This is paid
work. Thank you and Happy New Year.

Synopsis: It is loosely based on the story of Sodom and Gomorrah
modernized. This is a story about a young man, Lot, seeking to save his
girlfriend, Kimberly, from her self-destructive ways. Lot is a beacon of
hope in a place that is enraptured by darkness. Consumed by a drug fueled
and emotional depraved state they are blinded to the result of the end
road, destruction.

Character Descriptions:

Kimberly- 20 to 30 years open ethnicity. She is a goth/emo young lady. She
is strongly dependent upon relationships to give her an identity and
emotional support to her unstable life.