[NEohioPAL] BorderLight Fringe Festival Zoom Q & A next week

Dale Heinen dale at borderlightcle.org
Tue Jan 2 14:42:26 PST 2024

Is BorderLight Theatre Festival's Call for artists for you? Find out at our virtual Q & A on Jan. 11 @6pm!

Are you an artist who is curious about BorderLight Theatre Festival? We invite you to our interactive (and virtual) Artist Q & A, an opportunity to ask questions of BorderLight staff about the festival, get advice from fellow creatives, and share your ideas for self-producing and marketing your work. We hope to see you on 1/11/24!  RSVP and get the Zoom link from our Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/760509125896205

Call for Artists for the 2024 Fringe Festival is Open until February 4th
The BorderLight Fringe Festival is programmed through an open call for submissions. The Festival, which will take place July 24-27, 2024, welcomes work from established and emerging companies that are local, non-local, and international. To see a Sample Application, get more information, or apply, click here: https://www.borderlightcle.org/apply/. Applications close February 4. We look forward to hearing from you!