[NEohioPAL] Audio Engineer and Production Equipment

Brent Chamberlin brentchamberlin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 09:50:59 PST 2024

Hello everyone.  I am a longtime NEO arts supporter ranging from theater at
the age of 10 and singing with the Cleveland Orchestra Chorus for 12
years.  I am also an audio engineer at Audio-Technica, which is a global
audio company where our microphones are used in professional recording
studios and live stages around the world.  They are used for the Grammy
Awards and the Olympics to mention a few.  The US headquarters is right
down the road in Stow OH.

We have started a new audio rental department in which you can rent our
audio gear for recording studio sessions or live events where you may need
to supplement your current inventory.  We are still adding gear to the
rental inventory but you can see what is currently available here:

https://audio-technica.booqable.shop/

One of my tasks is to operate the inventory so feel free to reach out
through the website or you may also reach out directly at
bchamberlin at atus.com.

Brent Chamberlin