[NEohioPAL] Audition for frequency

Seppy Sky septemberstanton32 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 17:51:31 PST 2024

We are still in search of a female actress to play the lead Kimberly. I
have attached the monologue below to self submit. Please email me your
Youtube unlisted link at septemberstanton32 at gmail.com. Again please make it
unlisted on Youtube. Also, send me a headshot and resume. This is paid
work. AUDITIONS ARE DUE MONDAY JANUARY 15TH, 2024. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Synopsis: It is loosely based on the story of Sodom and Gomorrah
modernized. This is a story about a young man, Lot, seeking to save his
girlfriend, Kimberly, from her self-destructive ways. Lot is a beacon of
hope in a place that is enraptured by darkness. Consumed by a drug fueled
and emotional depraved state they are blinded to the result of the end
road, destruction.

Character Descriptions:

Kimberly- 20 to 30 years open ethnicity. She is a goth/emo young lady. She
is strongly dependent upon relationships to give her an identity and
emotional support to her unstable life.

The sides aren't attaching to email so here is the side:

Kimberly takes a breath. Almost breaking down again.

Lot jerks her softly.

LOT

(Calmly but sternly)

Just let it pass through you. Don't

deny the truth, embrace it. Even if it

is painful and heartbreaking. Embrace

it Kim.

Kimberly takes another deep breath. They sway in silence for

a while just breathing as one.

LOT

What happened, Kimberly?

(Start Here)