[NEohioPAL] BorderLight Fringe Festival Call for Artists Closes February 4th

Dale Heinen dale at borderlightcle.org
Thu Jan 18 07:16:38 PST 2024

Call for Artists for the 2024 Fringe Festival is Open until February 4th
The BorderLight Fringe Festival is programmed through an open call for submissions. The Festival, which will take place July 24-27, 2024, welcomes work from established and emerging companies that are local, non-local, and international. To see a Sample Application, get more information, or apply, click here: https://www.borderlightcle.org/apply/. Applications close February 4. We look forward to hearing from you!
Visit one of our final Fringe Application Clinics

Get help with your Fringe Application at a free Application Clinic! BorderLight staff will be on hand to help and answer any questions. Computers are available at most locations. The last Clinics are in Collinwood, Slavic Village, Ohio City, and Clark-Fulton over the next two weeks! Visit our Facebook Event Page for details: https://www.facebook.com/BorderLightCle/events/?id=100063458203618&sk=events