[NEohioPAL] Hudson Players Auditions for Pump Boys and Dinettes Feb 4 & 5

Michelle Dolciato meesh1170 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 20:37:24 PST 2024

Pump Boys andDinettes: A Rollicking Visit to Small-Town America
Auditions February 4th and 5th at 7pmBarlow Community CenterHudson, Ohio
**WE WILL BEREQUIRING PROOF OF VACCINATION BEFORE AUDITIONING**

Directed by: JaySigler
Music Directed by: Tom Work

Book, Lyrics, andMusic by John Foley, Mark Hardwick, Debra Monk, Cass Morgan, John Schimmel, andJim Wann

4M, 2F

Performance dates:April 26,27; May 3,4,5*, 10,11,12*; 17,18, 2024
*special 2pm Sunday matinees

Pump Boys andDinettes is a rollicking, down-home visit to small-town America at its verybest. Come on down to our neck of the woods and meet the "Pump Boys,"a quartet of petrol-pumping, song-swapping good ol' boys who keep the wheelsturning on Highway 57. When they're not busy filling up your tank, they'restrumming their guitars and harmonizing their voices to a lively mix ofcountry, rock, and pop tunes.

Next door to thePump Boys' gas station is the Double Cupp diner, where the Cupp sisters, Prudieand Rhetta, dish up comfort food and smiles with all the fixin's. These twosassy ladies are always ready with a quip or a song, and their pies arelegendary.

Together, the PumpBoys and the Dinettes create an irresistible blend of music, laughter, andsmall-town camaraderie that will leave you tapping your toes and grinning fromear to ear. So come on down to our little slice of Americana and experience thePump Boys and Dinettes for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Please bring sheetmusic for the accompanist and prepare at least a 16-bar audition song.Auditions may also include a movement exercise and reading from the script.

The Hudson Playersis an all-volunteer community theater. We do not precast. All roles areavailable. For non-musicals please be prepared to read from the script.

Questions: info at hudsonplayers.com
Barlow Community Center 41 S Oviatt St, Hudson, OH 44236