[NEohioPAL] Silver Lining Players Encore Performance 12 Angry Jurors

Gary Davis artshop at artist-shop.com
Mon Jan 29 09:39:09 PST 2024

Hi, All,

Silver Lining Players is a new theater group devoted to actors 50 and
over. Last year our group debuted in the Dietz Theater of Weathervane
Playhouse with the intense drama Twelve Angry Jurors. All six
performances were sold out before we opened and we were received with
standing ovations.

Due to popular demand, Silver Lining Players is now presenting encore
performances on Friday, March 29 and Saturday, March 30 at 7:30
sponsored by our good friends at Stow Players. Performances will be at
the Heritage Barn at 5238 Young Rd., Stow 44224. Tickets are $20 and can
be purchased through Stow Players' box office phone at 234-206-1028 and
through the Stow Players website at

https://stowplayers.net/

The Cast of Twelve Angry Jurors
Foreman, Juror One – Pat Robertell-Hudson
Juror Two - Susan Rusinoff
Juror Three - Ralph Cooley
Juror Four - Gary Davis
Juror Five - Bud Graske
Juror Six - Barbara Trotter
Juror Seven - Marci Paolucci
Juror Eight - Mary Mahoney
Juror Nine – Mark Levigne
Juror Ten - Tom Stephan
Juror Eleven - Michael Gaffney
Juror Twelve - Shelia Baronwright
Guard - Irv Korman
Judge - Harriet DeVeto

Director - William Morgan
Stage Manager - Jeanie Gaither

This cast are among the most experienced community theater actors in
northeast Ohio. If you missed it the first time around, here's your
chance. But be quick because many who saw it the first time around are
already buying tickets!

PRODUCED BY SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT WITH
THE DRAMATIC PUBLISHING COMPANY OF WOODSTOCK, ILLINOIS