[NEohioPAL] Hot Goss presents... Theater Kid Karaoke

Imposters Theater info at imposterstheater.com
Mon Jan 29 05:00:00 PST 2024

*Hot Goss: The Improvised Musical presents... Theater Kid Karaoke!*

*Friday, February 2nd*
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule/hot-goss-02022024>... the
theater kids are taking over Imposters Theater in Cleveland, Ohio!

At 7:30 (doors at 7 pm): You spill the tea and we sop it up ...in song! *Hot
Goss: <https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule/hot-goss-02022024> *The
Improvised Musical takes gossip from your real life and transforms it into
a full-length musical right before your eyes! Like magic!

Then, at 9:30 (list at 9 PM): Join us in the room where it happens! ('It'
being musical theater karaoke). *Theater Kid Karaoke
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule/theater-kid-karaoke>* is your
safe space to belt your heart out to all the showstopping Broadway and
Disney numbers that some YouTube karaoke channel has to offer.

Interested in *learning* musical improv? There is still space in our
February and March sessions of our Ongoing *Improvised Musical Workshop
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/current/p/musical-improv-ongoing-workshop>*
with TBD: The Improvised Musical! Check out dates and more info on our
website!
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/current/p/musical-improv-ongoing-workshop>

All events take place at 4828 Lorain Avenue in the Detroit-Shoreway
neighborhood of Cleveland, near Ohio City. Visit our website for more info.

Full Schedule <https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule> | Classes and
Workshops <https://www.imposterstheater.com/classes>| Join Our Newsletter
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=b2ba12fe26&e=20fbc686a3>