[NEohioPAL] Introduction To Stage Combat Acting Class in Cleveland!

The Houde School Of Acting houdeschool at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 10:50:24 PST 2024

Do you want to learn Stage Combat but don’t know where to start?
Houde School of Acting has you covered with our Introduction to Stage
Combat class.
This class is held every Sunday at 5pm ET at our Cleveland studio. (2310
Superior Ave. Cleveland, Oh.)

For more information and to register for February, follow the link below
http://tinyurl.com/4pmejzme

*About this class:*

This introductory combat class will expose students to basic technique,
terminology, footwork, weapon, choreography, and targets as well as the
history involving knife fighting. We will also watch video clips of knife
fights and analyze them. The goal for this combat course is that students
develop a healthy respect for the weapon, understand the narrative that
combat is creating the illusion of danger, fostering a sense of heightened
tensions as well as telling a story through fighting.

*Students will learn:*

* Basic Technique

* Combat Terminology

* History and examples of knife

* Proper footwork / handwork

* Choreography

*Suitable For Any Level Actor*

*Class Location: *Houde School of Acting, Cleveland Studio (2310 Superior
Ave. Cleveland)

*Class Time: *Sundays 5PM EST

*Class Teacher: *Stephen Bundy

*Cost:* $125 (4 classes)

*About Stephen Bundy*

Stephen Bundy is a dedicated and accomplished actor and educator with a
burning passion for the art of acting. He is not only an esteemed
instructor at the Houde School of Acting but also a true performer with an
impressive track record.

Stephen earned his Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Acting, an accomplishment
that reflects his unwavering commitment to honing his craft. His deep
understanding of the art of acting is evident in his teaching, where he
instills the same passion and expertise in his students.

Stephen has performed at several venues, including, touring theatre
companies. He recently completed a contract performing as a company actor
with the Strasburg Railroad. Stephen currently serves as an adjunct theatre
professor and is certified with the SAFD as an actor combatant in eight
weapons. He is also AEA eligible.

Stephen Bundy is more than an actor and educator; he’s a driving force in
the world of theater, igniting the passion for acting in everyone he
encounters. His dedication to the craft, combined with his teaching
prowess, makes him an invaluable asset to the world of performing arts.