[NEohioPAL] Merrily We Roll Along at Ashland University

Teresa Durbin-Ames tdurbin at ashland.edu
Fri Feb 9 08:57:16 PST 2024

Ashland University Theatre presents Merrily We Roll Along

Music & Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim

Book by George Furth

February 15, 16, 17 at 7:30 p.m.

Feb. 18 at 2 p.m.

Hugo Young Theatre in the Center for the Arts, 331 College Ave., Ashland, Ohio 44805

Directed by Teresa Durbin-Ames, Music Direction by Deb Logan, Choreography by Katie Gibson, Scene & Projection Design by Justin Miller, Costume Design by Justin Bilewicz, Sound Design by Richard Ingraham, Lighting Design & Technical Direction by Seth Morrison.

Alumni & Friends of AU Theatre are invited to an Open House & Dinner before the Feb. 17 performance.  More details at https://www.ashland.edu/theatre-department

Tickets to the performances and dinner are available at

ashland.edu/performing-arts-tickets

Tickets are NOT available at the door.

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized materials are also supplied by MTI. www.mtishows.com<http://www.mtishows.com>

[Ashland University seal]
Teresa Durbin-Ames
Associate Professor of Theatre/Artistic Director
Theatre | 235 Center for the Arts
(w) 419-289-5821
tdurbin at ashland.edu