[NEohioPAL] Auditions for FAME The Musical Bedford High School

Maya Nicholson mnicho28 at kent.edu
Fri Feb 9 20:47:26 PST 2024

Hello All,

My name is Sydney Smith, and I am the Musical Director at Bedford High
School. We will be putting on the production *Fame:The Musical* April
12th-14th. We are  reaching out because we are currently in need of
filling the following roles: *Carmen, Ms.Bell, and Tyrone.*For these roles
we are in search of high school aged students (14-18 years old) in the
surrounding area. Below I have listed a character description for the
characters listed above. If you are interested in joining our cast, or
would like more information please reach out to myself or our Assistant
Director, Taylor Banks (taylorbanks66 at gmail.com). Thank you so much and
enjoy the rest of your day.

Sincerely,
Sydney Smith
Musical Director
Bedford High School
Email: sydneyesmith1496 at gmail.com <Email%3Asydneyesmith1496 at gmail.com>

*Character Description:*
*Carmen Diaz: *
Confident but cocky
Strong dancer
Big ego.
Determined to make it big
Obsessed with the idea of fame, nearly to a fault.
Hispanic, African American, Person of color
Vocal range top: F5 Vocal range bottom: A3

*Ms.Greta Bell*
Dance teacher
Loves different forms of dance
Believes that dance is a way of life
Very protective of students
Open ethnicity
Vocal range top: E5 Vocal range bottom: A3

*Tyrone Jackson: *
Talented hip hop dancer
Dyslexic
Comes from a poor background.
Shares a difficult relationship with Iris
African American, Hispanic, Person of color
Vocal range top: Bb4 Vocal range bottom: D3