[NEohioPAL] Are you a fan of HBO's The Gilded Age?

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Mon Feb 12 12:39:43 PST 2024

I've got something to tide you over until Season Three!
The Gilded Age Book Club
Thursday, February 22 at 7:00 pm

via Zoom
Our first book is
 A Well-Behaved Woman: A Novel of the Vanderbilts by Therese Ann Fowler
"Why are you posting this on a Performing Arts list?" you may ask?.Two reasonsAlva Vanderbilt, the well-behaved woman of the title, was the inspiration for Carrie Coon's character, Bertha Russell. But wait there is more! My brother, who played an important part in a key scene, will join in with some behind the scenes stuff.
Free but you must register to receive the login. You don't even have to read the book, or participate, you can just listen.
Register Here

Feel free to reach out here with any questions!Email Me

Margaret