[NEohioPAL] Limited seats available: VOICE ACTING FUNDAMENTALS class with Dan Popp

Colors Audio colorsaudio at neohio.twcbc.com
Thu Feb 15 07:15:47 PST 2024

The voice acting landscape has changed, as you've probably noticed.  You can't start on the bottom rung and claw your way up anymore; the "robots" (AI, text-to-speech programs) have taken that bottom rung.  You'll have to leap over the robots to even get a foothold.

This is a program that will prepare you to compete in the brave new world of voice acting.

Spring, 2024 Voice Acting Fundamentals!

The class will consist of six, 2-hour sessions on Saturday afternoons from 2 to 4pm beginning March 2nd and ending April 13th (we'll take Easter Weekend off).  We'll meet at Colors Audio in Akron.

What will you learn?

Sanford Meisner said that "Acting is behaving truthfully under imaginary circumstances."

But here's the typical v/o audition scenario:  The client has given you a snippet of a script, exactly two (contradictory) words of direction, no circumstances, and a strong temptation to behave "untruthfully."

How do we not only perform that script, but OWN it?

I'll show you how to do that.  Voice Acting Fundamentals has a 10-year track record, and your humble coach has 37 years of experience as a voice actor for clients like John Deere, Philips Medical, NASCAR, Walker Muffler, Roof Maxx, Delta Faucet, Lubrizol and Goodyear.

More details here: https://www.colorsaudio.com/voice-over-training

Cost is $750 for the class, and there's a discount of $50 if you register before February 21st.

Email me: dan at colorsaudio.com.

All the best!

Dan Popp