[NEohioPAL] Sing Stark announces Sing Out 2024!

Info User info at singstark.org
Thu Feb 15 10:51:09 PST 2024

*Sing Stark **announces Sing Out 2024!*

*Sing Out **is a chorus of LGBTQIA+ and allied singers, dedicated to
celebrating diversity, inspiring equity, and building a community of
acceptance. Under the **new direction of Ezra Keeton, Sing Out will meet on
Thursday** evenings at The Cultural Center for the Arts, located at 1001
Market Ave N, Canton, OH. Beginning Thursday, February 22nd at 6:30 PM.  *

Mark your calendars! Thursday, Feb 22nd, 6:30 PM.
Cable Recital Hall, Canton Cultural Center
1001 Market AVE N, Canton, OH

 Be part of something special as Ezra Keeton, our new music director, leads
Sing Out: A chorus of LGBTQIA+ and allied singers. Let's raise our voices
for diversity, equality, and acceptance!

More information at www.SingStark.org <http://www.singstark.org/>
or
Email us at info at SingStark.org.