[NEohioPAL] Male-Identifying Actor Needed For A Play Through

Tim Collingwood tc71087 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 18:54:50 PST 2024

  My play, Tell The Brethren, about the Roman Catholic Women Priesthood
movement, is near the end of its current workshop stage. Four
female-identifying actors have been cast, and I need a male-identifying
actor to participate in a play through. The play through will be followed
by scene improvisation.

The play has been in a breathable workshop space most of January. I have a
female director leading the reading and they will lead the play through. We
will connect with each other via email.

The play through will be February 24th at the church on the Cleveland
Public Theatre campus from 10am to 1pm. If you can make that time, please
let me know. You will have scripts in hand for both, no need to memorize.
The director will cast.

While this is unpaid, you will be helping a playwright's development
process and your work will be credited in a future production. .

Please respond if interested.