[NEohioPAL] [PAID] Casting Call for Student Short Film (male, 40s-80s)

Ify Chidi iac27 at case.edu
Thu Feb 15 12:06:16 PST 2024

My name is Ify Chidi and I’m a film/pre-med student at Case Western Reserve
University directing a short film I wrote last semester. As this is a
student film, the pay will be *$50* in the form of a *gift card* (of your
choosing). The *shoot will take 1 day*, and all *meals will be provided*.

Role: College Professor

Title: CWRU Etiquette & Manners Instructional Video (1964, Colorized)

Jane in her attempts at being a "proper CWRU student," studying and eating
healthy. However it's revealed at the end that she was actually coming up
with a plan to kill her professor for giving her a bad grade, and a real
proper CWRU student "never gets caught."

Production Company: Studio300

Shooting Dates: *April 5th-7th* (more specific shooting schedule provided
closer to date)

Location: CWRU campus (University Circle)

Compensation: $50 gift card (of your choosing)

*If you would like to read the script before auditioning, please *email me
at iac27 at case.edu <iac27 at case.edu>*
*If interested in auditioning, please *email a headshot and demo
reel/resume* to iac27 at case.edu