[NEohioPAL] Calling all dance companies / freelance artists

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 14:09:31 PST 2024

CDP Company is hosting its second annual Community Collaborative
Performance on June 22, 2024 at Inlet Dance Theater. We hope to give voice
to other local pre-professional and professional choreographers in our
showcase by allowing space to air new works / works in progress to the
community. We are especially seeking artists producing work that is
innovative, diverse, relevant, and challenging. All works must be under 10
minutes long. The theme of this year’s show is Dance and The Human
Experience. While we invite you to apply with works that apply to this
theme, it is not a requirement!

Selected choreographers will be paid a stipend, as well as receive photos &
videos of their work, and other perks including studio rehearsal time at
CDP studios. Choreographers are responsible for having their own dancers
and rehearsal time. Tech/dress run will be the morning of June 22, followed
by a late afternoon performance and discussion / Q&A following the
performance. Schedule will be set after finalizing participants.

All applicants will be selected based on the documentation submitted and
quality of their work submitted. All performers and choreographers must be
over 18 years of age. Applications are due March 29, 2024. Decisions will
be made by April 1.

Complete applications will include the form at
cdpcompany.org/communitycollab, headshot/company photos sent to
cdpcompany501c3 at gmail.com, and $25 application fee to
www.paypal.me/cdpcompany.

Anna Cerveny
Director