[NEohioPAL] Open Mic Shakespeare--Cleveland Shakespeare Festival

Rachel Gold rachel.ec.gold at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 07:20:13 PST 2024

CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL

OPEN MIC SHAKESPEARE

Join Cleveland Shakespeare Festival in our second Open Mic Shakespeare on
March 21st at Bottlehouse Brewery in Cleveland Heights.

Feel free to come and go as the night progresses. We will provide a
synopsis, character descriptions, all we need is you! Grab a drink and
listen to the Bard’s words for the night.

   1.

   No experience or preparation necessary
   2.

   Draw a character name from a hat and read as that character for a
   portion of the night
   3.

   Donations are encouraged!

WHEN: Thursday, March 21st at 7:00pm

WHERE: Bottlehouse Brewery 2050 Lee Rd, Cleveland, OH 44118

Head to our facebook and let us know if you’re coming!

Any questions, email Associate Artistic Director, Rachel Gold:
rachel.ec.gold at gmail.com