[NEohioPAL] MGP Seeking Director for 2025 Season Musical Production

Mighty Goliath mightygoliathproductions at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 08:21:21 PDT 2024

*What:  Directors' Pitches*
*When: Saturday, May 4, 2024 beginning at 10:00am*
*Where: Avon Lake City Public Library, Parke Conf Room (32649 Electric
Blvd, Avon Lake, OH 44012)*

*Mighty Goliath Productions (MGP) *is seeking directors to pitch 2-3
family-friendly musicals perfect for a large cast. Think big Broadway
productions!

We have a passionate group of volunteers ready to fill production roles
(musical director, stage manager, etc.) However, we encourage you to feel
free to bring your own team members on board as well!

To ensure a successful production within our budget, please include
estimated costs in your pitch. Remember, we are a non-profit with a budget
of around $10-15K (including show rights). The cast usually helps with
costumes.

MGP holds a non-traditional community theater rehearsal schedule. Here's a
breakdown:

Auditions: Typically held in August

Full Cast Rehearsals: Begin in September/October and are held only on
Friday evenings.

Additional Rehearsals: Allowed for principal roles or featured dancers.

Show Dates (to be confirmed) are in late January or February 2025.

Interested individuals should email their resume to
mightygoliathproductions at gmail.com
as possible, and we will set up a time slot. A/V will be available if you
would like to bring a digital presentation; or if you provide a word/pdf
document in advance, it will be made available to our Board Members for the
meeting.

Questions may be sent to mightygoliathproductions at gmail.com.

Empowering volunteers to bring joy to the community, Mighty Goliath
Productions (MGP) is a non-profit theater organization that raises funds
for the Avon Lake City Schools Performing Arts Programs. Actors, musicians,
stage crew, and production staff all dedicate their talents to creating
fun, family-friendly productions.

To learn more, please visit our website at https://www.mightygoliath.com/
for past shows, traditions, history, and mission.