[NEohioPAL] *DANCERS WANTED* Akron's All-City Musical Presents: Disney's The Little Mermaid - Dance Call

Millennial Theatre Project civicmtp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 10:00:00 PDT 2024

Hello, high school students! Are you a talented dancer? Do you love
performing on stage? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are
inviting you to join our ensemble as featured dancers in our 11th Akron
All-City Musical Disney's The Little Mermaid.

We are holding a dance call on March 26th from 6:30-8 pm at the Akron Civic
Theatre. This is your chance to show off your skills and potentially land a
spot in our production!

We are looking for dancers who are passionate about their craft and excited
to be on stage. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting
out, we welcome all levels of ability.

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Click the link to grab your
slot today and join us at the dance call. We can't wait to see you there!

Sign up here:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F45AAA922A4FAC43-48517268-akrons#/

~ Akron's All-City Musical Production Team